- Total Work: 7 years (Required)
Position: Technical Services Support Manager
Location: MIDC Butibori, Nagpur
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities: The primary role is to supervise the field service technicians and their deployment, as necessary. Job responsibilities include:
- Supervise, manage, and be responsible for coaching and training service technicians.
- Manage workload and overall demand on resource planning.
- Coordinate with production and stores ensuring timely supply & service support
- Coordination, planning, and execution of Installation, Commissioning & routine Maintenance jobs for Water treatment equipment & system installed across Maharashtra.
- Equipment troubleshooting and response as per the demand of the situation.
- Should be proficient in spoken and written Marathi, Hindi and English. Good teamwork with multi-disciplinary engineering knowledge.