- Total Work: 3 Years (Preferred)
We are looking for Technician for CCTV Cameras who have highly qualified in installation, maintenance and repair of CCTV cameras. Should have enough experience in installation of IP cameras.
- Installing, maintaining, repairing, and replacing security cameras.
- Monitoring the operation of security equipment for malfunctions or other difficulties
- Storing footage in a digital format for future reference
- Maintaining logs of security incidents and making sure they are reported to applicable personnel
- Installing and conserving security equipment such as alarms or access control systems
- Reacting to security breaches or other emergencies such as fires for medical emergencies
- Controlling computer systems that monitor surveillance feeds for activity
- Organizing with law enforcement agencies and other security personnel when crimes are committed
- Conducting site inspections and discussing requirements with clients
- Specifying equipment and configuration to be used in the installation
- Routing cables through buildings including roof spaces, under floors, and through cavity walls
- Linking alarms systems to phone lines and internet connections
- Boarding, calibrating, and programming equipment
- Testing equipment, diagnosing and repairing defects
- Completing installation documentation and following established methods
- Troubleshooting and service of equipment.
- Linking equipment to the main power