- Regular / Permanent
- Diploma (Required)
- Total Work: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the creative team and the developers.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides and user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, visual designs and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.