- Mandatory experience of 2-4 years in the travel industry.
- Knowledge of domestic and international travel regulations, customs, and currencies
- Working knowledge of MS Office and CTM/GDS solutions
- Excellent communication (oral and written), Presentation Skills, and Negotiation Skills
- Well-organized and reliable
- An analytical mind with strong business acumen
- Customer-oriented approach
We are searching for a top-notch Travel Operations Head to develop efficient travel regulations and oversee group travel activities and programs. You will be the point of contact for all pertinent issues, including making reservations for flights, lodging, obtaining visas, managing insurance, arranging transportation, and balancing costs.
A travel operations head does more than just organize travel. They have to be capable of developing travel policies that suit the requirements of the business and be strategic thinkers. We’d want to meet someone with good people skills, organizational prowess, and a high level of professionalism. The aim is to provide safe and well-planned travel in accordance with corporate policies.