- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Digital marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy.
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.