- Contractual / Temporary
- Total Work: 2 years (Preferred)
Responsible for performing skilled security technician work in the service/repair, alteration, installation, and maintenance of all security-related systems at ACC; resolving immediate operational and safety concerns; maintaining a preventive maintenance program; and assisting other skilled trades.
- Ability to select the proper cable type and perform installation in the plenum or non-plenum-rated environments.
- Familiarity with local, state, and federal codes as they apply to security and life safety equipment.
- Intermediate knowledge of computers, networks, and information technology-related systems.
- Intermediate knowledge of structured cabling.