- B.E or B.Tech or B.sc(Statistics/ Mathematics) from a reputed institute with good academic record
- Total experience of 3 to 5 years
- Relevant experience of minimum 3 years on analytical projects requiring comprehensive data analysis, interpretation and presentation skills
- Strong MS SQL knowledge and experience to extract data and build reports, ability to write custom queries of medium to high complexity
- Knowledge of analysis techniques like statistical methodology, variable coding, data manipulation
- Working knowledge of and experience in statistical/analytical tools like Qlik, Tableau, R, SPSS, Minitab etc.
- Strong technical writing, documentation skills with experience of policy drafting
- Excellent communication skills and ability to independently lead and drive projects
• Building dashboards using techniques for advanced analytics, interactive dashboard design, and visual best practices to convey the story within the data
• Absorbing and managing complex analytical requests.
• Building solution driven views and dashboards
• Develop and maintain databases and build scripts that will make the data evaluation process more flexible or scalable across data sets
• Analyze data and translate it into actionable conclusions
• Prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Conduct excellent research, work independently, and pay attention to detail.
• Identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex data sets.
• Define and assess business needs in the context of the desired operational and strategic business outcomes, and internal/external constraints.
• Conduct impact analysis to determine impact of stakeholder requirements on business architecture, systems and technology.
• Assist business unit representatives to develop project concepts, project proposals, and supporting business cases.
• Develop use cases, requirements specifications, proposals, feasibility statements, gap analysis documents, briefs, plans and other deliverables of the business analysis discipline.
• Establish and maintain working relationships with peer groups and key internal stakeholders.